Cyber Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Nerds

A fun forum for people to just talk and hang out

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AHHHHHHHH !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roxy chick

roxy chick

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-30

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 pm

1} how come it seems as though they don't know me ... they think i'm this perfect little princess that never does anything wrong and they brag about it ... and i just want to do everything they don't want me to just to do it you know .... i feel like i'm telling them they can't tell me what to do and they can't stop me so i just do it ... unless it's something i don't want to do ... like [censored] or drugs ... but like boys ... i'm not really allowed to do anything with them exept being friends ... and i like disobaying them cause i like not being perfect ... it shows the real me

2} my grandad died about 7 years ago and we not only lost him but my grandma(me-maw) lost contact with me so i'm just so mad cause she was a part of my family and it sux that we had to loose her cause my grandad died ... it's not fair you know ... i'm just so mad at her you know .... i just want to cry and scream at her for leaving my family ! ... it's not fair !

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
roxy chick

roxy chick

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:49 am

YAY I GET TO MEET MY GRADMA AGIAN THIS SUMMER !!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY !
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 44

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:03 am

YAY LEANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-10

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:13 pm

1} I so know wut u mean!!!!!!

2}ish three...lol...thats awesome...i hope it goes well!

~Em
Back to top Go down
roxy chick

roxy chick

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:39 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AHHHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHH !!!   AHHHHHHHH !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHH !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Nerds :: Cyber Nerds Talk :: Venting Section-
Jump to: