Cyber Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Nerds

A fun forum for people to just talk and hang out

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night at the Museum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nefer Tashat

Nefer Tashat

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Night at the Museum! Empty
PostSubject: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:01 pm

I just bought the dvd on Wednesday and once again, was able to laugh my head off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/
roxy chick

roxy chick

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:13 pm

yeah it was HILARIOUSE !
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:54 pm

yeah I saw it! It was really good. It was soo funny! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/guitar_licker
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:56 am

we went & saw it in theaters, but my bro bought it the 1ST day it came out...he has no patience, neways, i luv it...but it seems @ home i can stay up 2 watch a whole movie nemore...i just get 2 tired....it sux
~Em
Back to top Go down
roxy chick

roxy chick

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:08 pm

it's only worth watching at least 2 ... it's boring adter that
Back to top Go down
Nefer Tashat

Nefer Tashat

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:43 pm

It gets less funny after two times, but then it's fun to point out any little interesting bits.
They actually messed up a few things:
-Dexter the capuchin monkey shouldn't be in the African Mammals exhibit, because capuchin monkeys live in South America. Also, the ostrich and snake shouldn't have been in there, either, since they're not mammals.
-Ahkmenrah is fictional (unfortunately), plus even though they explained how he can speak English, they never explained how he could speak Hun. Suspect
-Also, the "Hun" and "Egyptian" they speak in the movie is just gibberish.
-Atilla the Hun wasn't even Asian-looking in real life; they probably mixed him up with Gengis Khan.
-So far, I have yet to hear about any actual ancient Egyptian tablets with rotating panels and spells to make things come to life or turn to dust. However, I read somewhere that Ahkmenrah and his tablet are based on the "unlucky mummy" in the British Museum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlucky_Mummy
Back to top Go down
Z-Live

Z-Live

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:37 pm

oh and u missed somthing, HOw did the remote controled car go with out a driver, i mean ya he ductaped the throtal..but that doesnt explain how it could turn.

ONce again Hollywood screws up with things that just dont make scence Very Happy

BUt i liked the movie it was pritty good, considering any thing with Ben stiller and Owen Willson in the same movie makes it awsome.
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:43 pm

yea...i agree zach...i was wonderin the same thing...lol...wow alana...that must hav taken sum time 2 figure out...lol..it would hav 4 me neways...i wanna know where um....the indian [sachagawea](sp?) where her baby was...
Back to top Go down
Nefer Tashat

Nefer Tashat

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Hehe, I actually didn't figure it all out...I read it on Wikipedia.
And I was wondering where Sacagawea's baby boy was...
I wrote "unfortunately" because I think Rami Malek was cute. I love you silent Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:16 pm

u cheater...lol...well @ least i know all that tho..lol...yea, he was cute...lol
~Em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Museum!   Night at the Museum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the Museum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Nerds :: Cyber Nerds Talk :: Movies-
Jump to: