Share | 

I can't stand these people!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nefer Tashat

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: I can't stand these people!   Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:19 pm

These people don't go to the cyber school, but to my youth group. I will call them the Skellers to avoid using any real names.
The Skellers are this big, annoying, dirty, nosey, and gossipy family who I absolutely CANNOT stand anymore. The grandmother is always nosing into my family's business and gossiping about it. Her two daughters have taken over our church and youth group; they have to control EVERYTHING and my youth director really likes them for some reason. The kids are the ones who really drive me nuts. "Tara" is always talking about boys and can't keep her mouth shut with secrets, "Brianna" keeps saying I'm too smart for her to hang out with (I can socialize with "normal" people perfectly; that's just a lame excuse for not liking me) and "Lilith" is always copying me, following me around, and listening in on my convos, plus she doesn't shower and really smells. Evil or Very Mad
Not just that, but they are ALL going to LIFE with us! affraid Even the grandparents! My parents and I have worked our butts off at fundraisers to get the $900 I need to go and we are still about $200 short because most of the fundraiser money goes to the obnoxious Skellers! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Grrrrrr- I can't stand them and I finally had to rant somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/
~*Rhea bear*~

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:23 pm

haha! I'm sorry, I'm laughing at the 'she really smells' comment.

but wow, that family certainly seems like they could be annoying. I suggest you either move to a different youth group (I go to two), or tell the one who smells and sticks around you all the time that you need some space. To the one who thinks you're too smart for her, just ignore her...there's a few people like that and there's no changing their mind.
and lastly, to the one who always talks about boys, get her talking about something else--an interest you two share...or maybe subtly hint that she talks about boys too much altogether!

If you really can't stand them, try and stay away from them just so you don't accidentally start mouthing off to one of them. You might want to take it up with your parents for some more advice too.

Smile
Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nefer Tashat

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:56 pm

Yeah, I know, we're always joking about that stinky one! Even if it is mean, lol, she's just so freaking annoying.

My parents can't stand them either. Rolling Eyes We pretty much try to ignore them, but it's hard.

Tonight I visited another youth group and the people there were a lot nicer, so I might keep going to that one. Smile

And I usually tell Stinky to go away, shut up, etc. I know it's mean, but it works.

Thanks for the advice, though.
Back to top Go down
((pretty.rave.girl))

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Tue May 01, 2007 9:30 am

*giggles* sorry this isn't much help, but the name Lilith makes me laugh. lol. LOVE IT! teehee. well, I hope everything works out for you. *gives good luck hug* -kitten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nefer Tashat

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Tue May 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Hehe, yeah, her real name starts with an L, and Lilith is the name of some nasty demoness from some mythology, so it worked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-Live

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Wed May 02, 2007 11:58 am

I say if they go to your church THEY arnt good Christians

1.) Gossoping is bad...pritty sure it says not to in teh bible..
2.) no one is better than any one... your all teh same
3.) tell you who you can or canot talk to is rediculos..

ok so i say DO What u wnat...talk to the ppl you want.. DOnt let them tell you what to do. You are your own individual. Tell them to mind their own buissness and be your self Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Rhea bear*~

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Sun May 06, 2007 7:15 pm

and I say, we can't really say they're bad christians...because that's judging. God's the only one who can be judgemental. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-Live

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   Sun May 06, 2007 10:41 pm

true dat... just saying.. they arent realy liven for God then, but thats a whole diffrent topic Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand these people!   

Back to top Go down

I can't stand these people!
Page 1 of 1