Cyber Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Nerds

A fun forum for people to just talk and hang out

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~All 'Bout Emily~*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-10

*~All 'Bout Emily~* Empty
PostSubject: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:43 am

Hey everyone,
My name is Emily. I don't generally type nice like this. LOL! But I figured I'd type nicely for my into. LOL. Well, a little bit about me is...My nicknames are Pebbles, M&M, Pancakes, Em, Emz, Emzilie, Giggles. The only one you can call me is Em, or you can make up a new nickname for me. lol. I live in Somerset, PA. It is sooo boring here. I'm homeschooled with PACyber. I'm in 10th grade, I'll be 16 May 28th. YAY! If I have my grades up then I get to get my permit, if not, then I don't know when I'll get my permit. My bestest friends are, Autumn, Shelby, Autumn's Mom, Heather, and Bria. I don't have a boyfriend. But it's only because we aren't official yet. We are taking things slow, cause he got out of a bad relationship last year. But I don't really mind. He's so worth it. My AIM is redrosekiss09 if you wanna talk. My myspace is www.myspace.com/redrosekiss09 Add me and Comment! I get on everynight, so if I don't add you right away, I'm sorry. I just don't have a lot of time during the day, especially since my mom doesn't know I have a myspace, I have to be careful about when I look at it. I'm starting to get all 'healthy'. Eating betterish, but finding out a lot of stuff thats SUPPOSED to be good for you, is bad. Soooo, sad that the government hides so much stuff from us. Especially new laws like the one they are trying to pass now that not many know about. But it probably won't pass this year, but it might in like, 2010 or something like that. I'll tell you so you know, they are trying to keep major tabs on us, they don't want us raising animals for our own food, such as, chickens for eggs, cows or goats for milk, pigs for meat, and we can't plant and grow our own food. So how many of you knew all that already?? I'm sooo thankful to have the friends I do that know about that stuff [mom's friend's anyway]. I' a Christian and I go to Old Bethel Church in Markelton. [A small town.] I'm currently teaching a Bible Study on the book of James. But my Christian life is sliding fast. I listen to all kinds of music, I especially am liking Carrie Underwood, 7th Fall, Three Days Grace, Cold Play, Hinder, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert. That's all I can think of right now. My relationship with my parents isn't the greatest right now, and I can't go to my friends. Which sucks cause her and her mom have really helped me. I just talk to her online [my mom don't know I hav AIM] Well, I think that's enough for now. If you have any questions ask me. I'll answer anything you want.
~Em
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:20 pm

hey im not ur friend hmph how rude lol jk we havent talked in a while o ya this is jill btw aka pitbulls lol
Back to top Go down
Nefer Tashat

Nefer Tashat

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi Emily, I haven't seen you in a zillion years, it seems!
Back to top Go down
http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/
SlEePy BaMbI

SlEePy BaMbI

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:54 pm

ciao emily. My name is Bambi
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm

jill---srry, i just havnt talked 2 u...lol, but ur def a good friend...lol how hav u been??? o & i knew it was u...lol

alana---HEY!!! i know!! i havnt been on yim in a wile either...it takes 2 long 2 get on...& well, i just havnt had time...lol...how r ya????!!!

Bambi---nice 2 meet u! i luv ur name!
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:10 am

hahaha its ok ive been busy and stuff and im good u? Smile im easy to recognize
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:31 pm

im ok i guess...hangin in there neways...
Back to top Go down
misunderstood

misunderstood

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:11 pm

that good and im there for ya if u need to talk
Back to top Go down
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:14 am

thnx jill!! ill pm me sumtime soon!
~Em
Back to top Go down
JFly

JFly

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:04 am

SummerDreams07 wrote:
thnx jill!! ill pm me sumtime soon!
~Em

you know u pretty much said that you would pm urself right??? thats they way i see it right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jiggyflyjr
SummerDreams07

SummerDreams07

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:10 pm

ha, thnx 4 pointing that out fly! lol...whoops...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~All 'Bout Emily~*   *~All 'Bout Emily~* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~All 'Bout Emily~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Nerds :: About yourself-
Jump to: